Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Book Binding Date Change

Due to the fact that Book Binding was a bust today, I thought I'd reschedule since it was a no show. Before I do though if you are interested please comment. If there is no interest then I won't bother putting it back on the schedule so let me know if its something anyone would like to do. 


Maybe it would be better to change the time of day. Initially it was scheduled for 10 am but since quilting went on the schedule for same day/time then it got changed to later in the afternoon. We thought we'd try it during the day so those with kids didn't have to worry about getting dad/sitter during the night as kids would be at school (and it wouldn't interrupt during dinner time as many of our mini-activities are already scheduled in the evening. 

1 comment:

Erin said...

I'm interested, Adrienne, but kind of overwhelmed right now, so I can't really commit. I've made a few books before, but it would be fun to do it again.