Wednesday, June 11, 2008

New Host for July Book nook

Ladies,


We are in need of a host for July book nook. You may host at your home or at the church, either is fine (just let us know if you need the church so we can schedule it). 

Also, I've been super busy with work and family engagements so I apologize for not keeping up with the enrichment posts. Any of you that have attended the past enrichments and would like to post a re-cap would be greatly appreciated for not only your insight but so that I'm not the one turning this into a personal blog ;) 

I'm going to try to post soon on the veggie garden enrichment, as well as southern cooking this week unless someone else beats me to the punch! Look for more updates soon. Thanks for being patient and I'll see you all on Sunday!

Lastly, thanks to those who have hosted already, it has been so great to be welcomed into each or your homes and learn more about you. I'm sure all the sisters that have had the opportunity to attend feel the same. Nikki, I'm sorry I couldn't stay longer at your book discussion, as it was such a great discussion. If you wouldn't mind posting the recipes I'm sure everyone would love to add them to the collection. Have a great snowy day everyone!

No comments: