Saturday, November 8, 2008

Let's keep blogging!

Are there any RS ladies still using our RS blog? I thought it has been a great way to communicate.
Nikki R.


UPDATE: I think it's a great way to communicate as well, however it's hard when I'm the one always updating. Part of being involved in a community blog is that everyone can help author and post. So if someone would like to post about the Visiting Teaching activity or anything they think might be useful (Education Week, Conference) that would be greatly appreciated. I can continue to help post and update Calendar information when I get feeling better but it's a lot of work for one person...if some one is interested in having access to posting on the blog just let me know and I can send you an invitation. I don't want to create more work, I just have seen it successful in other wards and thought I'd try it. Thanks to those who still check out the blog every once in awhile and for those who have posted or commented in the past. We don't want to make anyone spend time on it if they don't want to, it was just an experiment into another way to communicate and journal our events and activities.

Thanks Nikki for asking about whether people are still interested.

Adrienne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I agree! I hope when Adrienne is feeling better we can get going again. It was a good way to keep track of activities and messages.

Sarah Foreman McKellar said...

I check the blog! I use it to find out about Enrichment activities and to read about what has been going on.